Advert

add

14 May 2013

I Can Act Nude and I Don't Care What People Will Say –Actress Uche Obodo

Another actress is ready to go the way of the notorious AfroCandy and this time it's the busty Uche Obodo. Maybe her body doesn't mean anything to her anymore. See what she said below:

"I can do anything in acting. There is no limit to what I can do on stage as an actress because I'm a professional actress and I don't care because that role I am playing can is touching somebody somewhere.
"If you give me a nude role that has something to teach people...I will do it. That is why I am an actress. I don't care what people might say or think about me."
Oya now producers looking for nude actresses, here you have it: Uche Obodo is ready



No comments:

Dynamo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...