Advert

add

13 Oct 2014

TY Bello delivered twin boys after nine years of her marriage

TY-Bello

Popular Nigerian vocalist, photographer as well as businessperson, TY Bello with members of the family are already stunned.

‘The land is green’ crooner, has delivered twin boys after nine years of her marriage to her husband, Kashetu Bello.

Just less than a week of releasing her 3rd studio album The Morning Song Book, TY Bello has put to bed in the United States of America.

ty bello twins

TY Bello Twins

The singer who had been in the US for several weeks while awaiting her EDD had her twin boys already been named Christian and Christopher.

This beautiful inspirational singer known to be reserved on the subject of putting her family affairs from the public glare was one of several three young women who made up the popular group, KUSH in conjunction with Dapo Torimiro. She secretly got married in 2005.

However, only close family and friends members were aware of the woman's pregnancy, which makes the news of her delivery to become a surprise to many.

Kemi Filani, the singer’s best friend Rita Springer confirmed good news saying “These two were born Saturday and they'll change their Nation, I can feel it”

The new mother was believed to have posted photos of different adorable babies on her instagram page few days to her delievery using this type of caption:

“I love photographing infants, yet nothing terrifies me a lot more. Tell me I’m photographing the actual queen of England tomorrow in addition I’ll be fine. I’ll fall asleep, knowing that ‘ Hey, she’s human! As long as that stays true, I’ll break-in, Break-through or Break -her-down… Some how…I’m always up for the challenge … Especially when I’m advised by someone is ‘difficult’.

I’ve been blessed to photograph countless earth leaders, international celebrities and people I’ve only dreamt I’ll receive a glimpse of and always performed just fine. Tell me, I’m shooting a child or child aged 3months to year or so and I’m immediately humbled. Torture me by letting me know fourteen days in advance and I won’t have the ability to stop thinking about it. With very young children, I’m not doing all that will fancy breaking-them-down or nothing.! They’re would be the BOSS.

Breaking YOU down. You figure out how to stoop and see where they’ll take you.., but ooooh …nothing may be more rewarding than when they gift you because of their essence. To curb my ‘respect’ for these people.. I throw myself in the actual deep end by creatively shooting a crèche and nursery yearly. nothing cures you faster than looking to create magic with not one particular but one hundred screaming very young children.

Nothing will make you question your grounds for existing yet give you greater meaning for the being alive…the ‘greater meaning ‘part starts only as soon as you gather up courage to see your contact sheets on your screen about 14 days after your ‘beautifully’ life transforming experience. Babies rule supreme. #tybellophotography #photostories #babies”.

No comments:

Dynamo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...