Advert

add

7 Aug 2014

"I'm Still A Fan" Daivido Tells Wizkid





Its no news that Davido and Wizkid have been at loggerheads in the last few weeks (some would argue that this has gone on for even much longer).

Things went sour about 2 weeks ago following Wizkid's New York concert which saw Akon and Wale join him on stage. An excited Wizkid took to Instagram to share the news adding that "boys talk while men work". This sparked off a series of angry exchanges between him and Davido where
they all but exchanged blows on social media.

Davido who is currently in the United States for the US-Africa summit finally spoke on the very public beef with Sahara TV stating that it was no beef but rather a case of bad shade.

In his words:

"It's not beef at all..but I'm the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don't hit your brother down. This is the first time I'm saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know 'make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid's concert' and he threw a shade like that. I'm not going to take that...that's why I went and said what I said. But it's all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I'm still a big fan. It was never nothing but don't throw a shade at me...especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let's leave it like that.."

No comments:

Dynamo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...