Advert

add

10 Dec 2012

Opa Williams off to India for surgery


Opa Williams has traveled to India for a surgery.
The Producer and director disclosed this via his Facebook page while talking about his trip to the South Asian country.
‘How things change, how new things, places, experiences spring up before you and take priority over all else. It’s 5.00 am and I am in Dubai waiting to catch a flight to Bangalore. Bangalore, that name was never known to me some three months ago, even going to Dubai was not in my things to do list a month ago’, he wrote.
Apparently, Williams has travelled to Bangalore, South India for a surgery.
‘But [I] am here sitting and waiting for my flight to Bangalore South India and that will be like 6 hours from now. What’s on my mind? Get there and do this damn surgery and get back to Lagos and revisit my drawn things to be done for the year 2012. This was just a distraction that God has conquered’, he ended.
Williams turned 50 in April. Often referred to as the ‘humour merchant’, he is best known for premiering the first ever comedy talent show ‘Nite of a Thousand Laughs‘ back in 1995. He ran the show for 16 years.

No comments:

Dynamo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...